Here’s a terrific “Stranger Things” checklist for you to prepare for Friday night!
If you’re a fan of Netflix’s Stranger Things like me, you’ve been breathlessly awaiting Season Two since, well, Season One ended. Well thank God our patience is about to be rewarded. To help get you ready for this weekend’s binge-watching, here are a few signs you might be a trifle obsessed.
1. You’ve been considering getting your hair cut like Eleven.
2. You love Christmas lights, yet you’re now equally traumatized by them.
3. Your refrigerator is stocked with chocolate pudding.
4. You’ve developed an insatiable craving for Eggo Waffles.
5. You’ve also considered going toothless because of your love for Dustin.
6. After hours and hours, and HOURS of practicing, you’ve finally mastered the art of staring intensely.
7. You’ve been quoting from the show since last summer. Seriously though. Can anyone argue with this?
8. You just made an emergency run to the grocery store because you realised…
View original post 38 more words